Total Appliance and Air Conditioning Repairs, Inc. provides completely customizable service contracts for both residential homeowners and entire communities.
For one low annual fee, you'll receive unlimited service calls for all parts and labor and preventative maintenance on all covered equipment and systems.
Forget about unexpected and high-priced repair bills and relax with a set service agreemet and plan with a fixed low price for the entire year.
Make your specific selection below to learn more:
What is a Service Contract?
A service contract, also known as a service agreement or service plan, is a contract that covers the service and repair of your air conditioner and major appliances in your home, as well as certain repairs to your electrical and plumbing systems. Think of an appliance service contract as an insurance policy or extended manufacturer warranty that protects you from unexpected, untimely and costly repairs.
Our Total Warranty Service Contract covers all parts and labor necessary to keep your air conditioning and covered appliances, electric and plumbing equipment or fixtures in good working order.
Our Service Agreements Are Completely Customizable:
You can add replacement coverage, so that if an item cannot be repaired, we will replace it*. You can also choose extended coverage for plumbing and electrical repairs. And you can choose which appliances you want to cover. Whether you want to cover repairs for your AC only, for a single appliance or for all the appliances in your home, it’s entirely up to you.
Whatever you decide, you can be confident that Total will respond to your call quickly – usually within the same day, or the next day at the latest. Your Total service warranty includes unlimited service calls for covered equipment for one year from the date of purchase.
*“Cannot be repaired” is defined as equipment, appliances or fixtures for which replacement parts are no longer readily available from the manufacturer or from aftermarket sources who normally stock such items. Some exclusions may apply.
What are the Benefits of a Total Service Contract?
A Total service contract will provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to face hefty repair bills for your major appliances. Our skilled technicians can repair all makes and models, so you never have to wonder who to call for what. Plus, we never sub-contract our work, and you will often see the same friendly technician at each visit.
Other benefits include:
- 24-hour emergency service 365 days of the year
- Same-day or next-day service for most service calls
- One number to call for all repairs to your air conditioning, appliances, electrical and plumbing systems
- Preventive maintenance service
- Convenience of budgeting for equipment repair; one low cost for an annual contract means no expensive surprises
- Customizable contract – pick and choose your coverage
- All parts and labor included in repairs with nothing due at the time of service
- Repairs to all makes and models of household appliances
- Unlimited service calls
- Convenient weekday hours with morning or afternoon appointments available
- Contracts may be transferred to new owner upon sale of your home
- Experienced and trustworthy technicians, electricians and plumbers are all licensed and factory-trained
- Reputable, family-owned company renowned for reliable customer service since 1970